Intelligence Servo pressure machine: driven by an AC servo motor, the pressure assembly and pressure displacement monitoring function are implemented through a high-precision ball screw output force. The built-in precision pressure sensor and encoder can accurately measure speed, pressure and position. The professionally developed control software can ensure that the entire process can accurately control the compression force, stop position, compression speed and holding time and other parameters, and achieve the entire process of numerical control management.
1. The high-precision characteristic of realizing precise pressure and displacement full closed-loop control is unmatched by other types of presses
2. The whole process curve diagram of pressing force and displacement can be displayed on the LCD touch screen; the whole process control can automatically determine whether the product is qualified at any stage of the operation, and 100% of the defective products can be removed in real time, thereby achieving online quality management
3. Pressure, press-in depth, pressure speed, pressure holding time, etc. can all be entered on the operation panel
4. 100 sets of pressure programs can be customized, stored and called; a variety of pressure modes are available to meet your different process needs
5. Connecting to the computer through the external port, the pressure data can be stored in the computer to ensure the traceability of the product processing data and facilitate the production quality control management
The servo presses are widely used in the following industries:
1. Automobile industry: press assembly of engine components (cylinder heads, cylinder liners, oil seals, etc.), press assembly of steering gear components (gears, pins, etc.), drive shaft assembly, press assembly of gear box components, brake disc components, etc.
2. Motor industry: press-fitting of micro motor components (spindle, housing, etc.) motor components (bearings, spindles, etc.).
3. Electronic industry: circuit board assembly (plug-in, etc.), electronic components.
4. Home appliance industry: home appliance accessories, riveting of home appliance accessories, etc.
5. Machinery industry: mechanical parts, automatic assembly line, life test of wearing parts, etc.
6. Refractory industry: molding of refractory bricks, special-shaped refractory bricks and refractory balls.
7. Other industries: other occasions requiring precise numerical control press-fitting displacement and press-fitting force.
We have different models for different pressures from 1 KN to 300 KN, travel from 200mm to 500mm, Accuracy ±0.01 mm.
|Fast forward /